Salmon for the Soul
A distinct and imaginative culinary experience is here! Straight from the market, this fresh Tasmanian Sashimi is immersed in a secret, home-made marinade for 48 hours culminating in a crust of peppercorns and spices.....
We call it Salmon Pastrami!
"The texture and flavour has to be experienced to be believed"
Best served finely sliced:
* With lemon wedges and toasted rye bread
* On a bed of green salad with wasabi oil dressing
* As an entrée served with wasabi cream dressing, red onions, tomato and bocconcini
* As an entrée for Friday night Shabbat dinner with warm challah and hummus
* As a unique brunch topping with bagels or sourdough
* With Sunday morning breakfast of scrambled eggs, roast tomatoes and avocado
* For cocktail parties and special celebrations
* Or simply served alone...
No preservatives: Homemade by Sue Wainer
Orders essential: 3 days' notice required
Pick up in Rose Bay: Fridays 2pm - 5pm; Sundays 8am - 11am
Minimum order: Half a kilo